Sunday, February 7, 2010

so, I won something....

i am shocked


scratch that....


I'm amazed


you know when you need something?

when you're working towards something... you're visualizing it....

visualizing it like an impressionist painting...

Monet's sunsets, vague, full of color, alluding to something....details obscured

that's where I'm at. I have a clear "Monet" vision of the future. The feelings are so vivid, the energy clear...details, not so much.

So yesterday I was over at SouleMama. I love to frequent her blog. I find it inspiring to read of someone who lives, to some degree, similarly to me. I love her photo's...the color and light. Anyway, she had a sponsor giveaway happening so down I scroll to read about it.


My stomach twists, i felt compelled both to comment AND turn off the computer and run away. I decide to comment, thus entering myself in the draw, which was shockingly challenging for me. I thought to myself..."I never win these things anyway" followed quickly by "just watch, I'll win this because I'm so darned afraid of it....because I actually need it...because I would never just go do something like this for myself (not with a coin jar to fill)."


I won!

I will be taking part in Susannah Conway's e-course Unravelling!?!!

light spills forth and details become slightly more clear...

I am grateful...did I mention scared?...pretty freaked?? that to.

(you might need to read Susannahs "about me" to understand the fear part....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualations! I'm so happy for you!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh honey...what a lovely gift to you! And I just love seeing good things happen to people I love so this just made my day!

daniela said...

we just checked out the site for your course--AWESOME!!!!!!! dad wants to take it!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

ChristyG said...

Yay, congratulations! That is so incredibly cool - I visit SouleMama's blog every day and often enter her giveaways (she is so inspiring!). Enjoy the Unravelling course, it looks amazing!

Morning Sparrow said...

Thank you for sharing the SouleMama blog. I fell in love with it instantly. What inspiration!