Tuesday, July 28, 2009

like a balm of ~ ((sigh))

I am experiencing all manner of emotion right now........(there's a word for that, but I don't seem to know it) mostly I feel light...like a warm glow...like a balm of ((sigh))...release...relief....

We just accepted an offer on our house!!!!!!!

Only waiting for the removal of a few "subject too's" and we will be officially SOLD!

((breathe))

We have been in limbo for almost a year after doing an insane renovation for 2 years...it is time. We will move by the end of August...back to this little hamlet of loveliness.

And just in time for the beginning of the new "school" year! It perfect......we just need to find our new house☺

The key here is not to hold my breath between now and the subject removal date....


(here are a few pic's from our recent trip to the big city)
















6 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Now this, is why I'm so happy for you despite the achy heart feeling of knowing you'll be moving so far away soon. I know what sweet relief this is for you and how hard this year of not-knowing has been. I want to sing and dance I'm so glad, and weep and weep I'm so sad...

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on the offer on your house! Hooray! The pictures are beautiful and serene. Your family looks so happy and content. I can't wait to see pics of the new house!

Rebecca said...

OOOOOOOOO ... I want to come visit. What a great weight to be lifted. Super happy for you!

daniela said...

i'm sooo happy for you!

Rebecca said...

I was wondering about your post ... so funny. Thanks for being right there with me. It means the world!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Congratulations on selling the house!