Thursday, June 25, 2009

♥~Okanagan Life: Faces of Adoption~♥

I just read this article and it made me smile....beaming on this Thursday morning. I LOVE that the stories of these fab-tastic families, formed in ways that sit somewhere out side the box of normality, are being celebrated and highlighted in such a wonderful way. What a great opportunity to educate people about adoption!

"Beyond blood, beyond race, beyond class, beyond nationality, beyond religion, there is a greater force that holds families together. It knows no borders. It knows no limit. And it can be found in these Okanagan faces of adoption"

Click on the magazine cover to read the full article...there are loads of adoption links at the bottom of the page. Happy reading!


xo
Jenn

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

How well I can imagine your own dear family being spotlighted in such a way some day! What a lovely endeavor!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I will be forwarding this on to someone I know about adoption.