Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~The wish Bearer visits!~

Well, I know I said only yesterday that I was feeling inward and not so much in a sharing space BUT I have to celebrate this amazing happening! This amazing women...beautiful, soulful, deep..and her hubby, who, while I don't know him I assume he must be fanatically amazing because, well, he's married to Rebecca!

THEY PASSED COURT TODAY!!!! Beautiful, sweet B is officially their daughter! I'd have to say this is the best Christmas/solstice present EVER! SO in honour of you, dear friend I post these!






♥I guess you can change a few of those lyrics now♥

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

thank you from my complete heart. i am crying now. you are my dear sister friend and i am so lucky to have come across you during this journey. you have been my constant friend and support. i love you so dearly. my first bosom Canadian friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Rebecca!! What a beautiful, momentous day!