Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~The BEST Birthday cake EVER~

Well, I turned 30 a few days ago. I LOVE being 30....I love aging. Is it odd that I look forward to the days when my hair is long and gray??...peppered with the memory of brown. When the wrinkles on my face trace the lines of my experiences. I long for well defined smile lines...crows feet at my eyes that show the bliss I have lived even when I sleep. I look forward to doing yoga on my deck in the early morning light with my hubby, something I am way to busy to do now. Baking bread with my grandbabies. Watching my children continue to grow into the amazing people that they are.


Speaking of which, our awesome son Mr. Bop made me the best birthday cake I have ever had....

1 comment:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

So glad you find such joy in it!

And are those "candles" radishes? What a pretty cake!