Thursday, August 26, 2010

head count

when we are out and about and I am doing a head count something in me panics.  where are they?  I am sure that someone is missing!!!  I count again.

1

2

3

4

wait...we have 4...thats the number.

so why then, do I constantly feel like I'm missing 2 kids?  seriously... it happens frequently.


our 2 babes....
one day they'll be here and I can stop wondering where they are.

I'll know.


Photo: Ethiopia
Photograph by Diego Lezama Orezzoli/CORBIS
Tisisat Falls presents an idyllic scene. The Blue Nile crashes over the cataract in the lush forests of northwest Ethiopia.

2 comments:

auntie daniela said...

that's why i'm making your Ethiopian lentils for family thanksgiving dinner...in thanks that my Ethiopian niece/nephew are coming home.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

I can't wait till they're in your arms...how lucky they are that they're already, and always, in your heart.